From RPCS3 Wiki
|Release date(s)||NA May 25, 2010|
EU May 28, 2010
|GameID(s)||BLES00759 (IRD), BLUS30295 (IRD), BLJM60244|
|Quick links||Check Compatibility|
An old arcade style racing game with power-ups and arcade driving physics, but with modern visuals and licensed car models. It features career mode with multiple "boss" races, as well as multiplayer modes.
The game was de-listed on all digital stores on December 31, 2012.
Options that deviate from RPCS3's default settings and provide the best experience with this title are listed below.
|Write color buffers||On||The game hangs on boot with black screen without this option enabled.|
- Sound may disappear soon after the race starts.
- Random hangs, usually happen quite soon after the sound is gone.
For the complete list of games tested with RPCN, please check the RPCN Compatibility List.
|Game Version||Connects?||Create/Join lobbies?||Match with others?||Online features working?||Notes|
|1.02||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Requires custom IP/Hosts switches. More info|
- Bizarre Creations (Developer)
- Activision (Publisher)
- North America (Release region)
- Europe (Release region)
- 2010 (Initial release year)
- Multi-platform (Release type)
- Racing (Genre)
- Missing game mode parameter (Infobox)
- Games having IRD file(s) (GameID)
- Games missing IRD file(s) (GameID)
- Games with both Blu-ray (disc) and Digital (PSN) version (GameID)
- Write color buffers: On (Config)
- Netplay tested (Netplay)