Assassin's Creed II
From RPCS3 Wiki
|Assassin's Creed II|
|Release date(s)||NA November 17, 2009|
AU November 19, 2009
EU November 20, 2009
|GameID(s)||BLES00669 (IRD), BLES00670 (IRD), BLES00751 (IRD), BLES00899 (IRD), BLJM60185 (IRD), BLUS30364 (IRD), NPUB30423, NPEB00462, BLKS20167 (IRD), BLJM60499 (IRD)|
Game Of The Year
BLES00898 (IRD), BLES01582 (IRD)
|Quick links||Check Compatibility|
Assassin's Creed II is a 2009 action-adventure video game developed by Ubisoft Montréal and published by Ubisoft. It is the second major installment in the Assassin's Creed series, and the sequel to 2007's Assassin's Creed.
Options that deviate from RPCS3's default settings and provide the best experience with this title are listed below.
This tab is hidden by default. For instructions on how to enable the Debug tab in the settings window, click here.
|Force CPU blit emulation||On||Required to control the Gondola before Venice when you help the lady|
There are no reported issues with this title.
- Ubisoft Montreal (Developer)
- Ubisoft (Publisher)
- Assassin's Creed (Series)
- North America (Release region)
- Australia (Release region)
- Europe (Release region)
- 2009 (Initial release year)
- Multi-platform (Release type)
- Action (Genre)
- Adventure (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Games having IRD file(s) (GameID)
- Games with both Blu-ray (disc) and Digital (PSN) version (GameID)
- Force CPU blit emulation: On (Config)