From RPCS3 Wiki
|Publisher(s)||Sony Computer Entertainment|
|Release date(s)||NA November 30, 2010|
EU December 1, 2010
|Release type||PlayStation exclusive|
|Genre(s)||Shoot 'em up|
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Co-op, Multiplayer|
|Quick links||Check Compatibility|
Dead Nation is a top-down shoot 'em up game developed by Housemarque. It takes place in a world afflicted by a zombie apocalypse. The player can play as a male or female character and fight different types of zombies.
No options that deviate from RPCS3's default settings are recommended for this title.
There are no reported issues with this title.
For the complete list of games tested with RPCN, please check the RPCN Compatibility List.
|Game Version||Connects?||Create/Join lobbies?||Match with others?||Online features working?||Notes|
|Yes||No||No||No||Stuck on "Accessing Online Servers".|
- Housemarque (Developer)
- Sony Computer Entertainment (Publisher)
- North America (Release region)
- Europe (Release region)
- 2010 (Initial release year)
- PlayStation exclusive (Release type)
- Shoot 'em up (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Co-op (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- Games missing IRD file(s) (GameID)
- Games with both Blu-ray (disc) and Digital (PSN) version (GameID)
- Netplay tested (Netplay)